Scott Brownrigg is a global design leader ranked 11th within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices. With our Head Office in London, we have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join as a Junior Document Controller. Working closely with our Senior Document Controller, you will be responsible for providing document control and project administration support in accordance with the Company Management System.
JUNIOR DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
What you will do:
• Assist with Drawing & Deliverable Issues by uploading onto extranet sites and document and revision control of deliverables for issue using Newforma Document Control (if required).
• Assist with the processing of incoming drawings and deliverables, to include filing in correct locations and printing any drawings as required.
• Check drawings adhere to Company Management System protocols.
• Maintain and update the company’s CRM system with project contacts.
Your skills and experience
You will have:
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
• Attention to detail
• Able to take responsibility for seeing a task through to completion
• Organised and efficient
• Methodical and thorough
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Able to work on their own initiative, as well as from instructions
• Able to cope under pressure and work within time constraints
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Your qualifications and experience:
• Experience of document control would be an advantage
• Experience of working in an architects practice or similar industry would be an advantage
About our culture
Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team. We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter indicating your availability, salary expectations and reason for applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for application will be 7 August 2020.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Scott Brownrigg is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities
We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time.