SB+C Architecture, D.P.C. are seeking a Senior Interior Designer (Associate level) to join our studio in New York.
SB+C Architecture, D.P.C. are the US arm of global design leader Scott Brownrigg, a global top 100 practice, ranked within the UK top 10.
With our Head Office in London, we have studios internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
We are looking for a Senior Interior Designer with extensive experience within commercial offices sector to join our expanding New York Team at an Associate level.
Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team. We listen and explore every ¬ angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is currently in a similar role or is looking for the next step in their career and is driven and passionate about highest quality interior design.
• Have a degree in Interior Design
• Have proven experience of leading the design of high quality interiors projects
• Have experience of working within commercial offices (residential and/or hospitality sectors experience would be an advantage)
• Have experience with brief taking;
• Have experience of working directly with the client, contractor and the wider design team including consultants
• Be technically competent, highly organised and efficient with attention to detail
• Be able to provide creative design solutions
• Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Be a skilled people manager who promotes team spirit
Based in our New York studio, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day running of the New York interiors department, including allocation of resources to suit project needs and general development of best practice, in consultation with the Project Director. You will regularly present to clients and progress business development opportunities. You will provide design leadership as well as nurture and motivate team members .
Please submit your CV and Portfolio via the Apply link below.
Closing date: 27th September 2019.
Scott Brownrigg is an equal opportunities employer.