We are a global design leader ranked 17th in the UK and within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices. With our Head Office in London, we have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team. We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all.
Reporting to the Head of Studio Support and the local Director, you will provide high quality assistance to the senior management of the company, along with supporting the wider administrative team with day to day tasks in the studio. You will be responsible for coordinating and organising facilities/premises related activities to ensure the smooth running of the Singapore office as well as assisting with marketing, bids and human resources activities in close cooperation with the relevant group services teams.
What you will do:
• General secretarial and administrative support whenever necessary.
• Assist in the production of fee/Bid proposals, submissions and presentations for potential new work using Affinity and PowerPoint.
• Assist the Marketing and Communications team in organising both external client events and internal events
• Liaise with the Marketing and Communications and Bids teams in the creation of submission documents and other new business documents including (but not limited to) sector portfolios, profile pages and assist with the updating of welcome books.
• Assist/support the Marketing and Communications team with award and directory submissions
• Co-ordinate and oversee all premises related maintenance/ issues, appointments, internal/ external meetings and travel arrangements.
• General office administration, involving filing, maintaining contacts on company information database, logging and checking change orders, maintaining all office equipment, including toner cartridges and arrange collection/posting refreshments/ grocery/ stationary supplies and raising purchase orders.
• Oversee and organise local / overseas conferences
• Meet and greet visitors as well as preparing refreshments for visitors and meetings.
• Manage incoming and outgoing post including handle mail, screen calls and take messages
• Prepare, format and print all required correspondence, and update our CRM (Spider) system as required
• Handle highly confidential documents.
• Monitor professional memberships and arrange for renewal for BOA Company, SIA professional subscriptions, BritCham membership, ULI & BCA PSPC company certification level with support from the People and Culture Team
• Process the Director’s expenses / company credit card reconciliation with support of Studio Support Team
• Ensure health and safety standards are maintained (to include organising PPE Equipment, fire checks etc.)
• Assist the Director with the recruitment process including arranging interviews and providing feedback to both agencies and People and Culture team.
• Collect new starter paperwork on their first day and send a photograph to the People and Culture team
• Inform the People and Culture team of any staff changes (to include starters, leavers).
• Ad hoc duties and further support as and when required.
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer with inclusive and accessible recruitment processes. Please contact us if you need any support in making your application.
Our Diversity is our strength. We celebrate our differences and we come together to listen, explore and create. We want to nurture talent regardless of background and location. We particularly encourage applicants from communities under-represented in the profession.
Scott Brownrigg is an Equal Opportunities Employer