We are a global design leader ranked 17th in the UK and within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices. With our Head Office in London, we have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
Our people are the foundation of our culture: tightly knit and incredibly welcoming. We nurture our staff and encourage their creative and entrepreneurial spirit. We set high standards for ourselves and our teams work collaboratively to achieve the best, and have the determination and drive to do things better. We like to push ourselves, creatively, in business and as a team. We listen and explore every angle with our clients so that we make the creative journey an enjoyable one for all.
SENIOR DESIGN MANAGER
We are on the lookout for a Senior Design Manager to join our team to work on a variety of exciting projects. You will have an opportunity to demonstrate your passion for design management, together with your co-ordination, innovation and technical expertise to deliver great projects which not only exceed our clients’ expectations but also reflect our vision and values.
We work collaboratively, with all of our projects benefiting from the invaluable experience and enthusiasm that our accumulated knowledge brings.
We are looking for a Senior Design Manager who is driven and proactive, with an open and inquisitive mind-set and a concern for quality.
You’ll experience a friendly and inclusive working environment where you are able to create, explore and most importantly enjoy what you do. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and we will support your development and help you achieve your goals and career ambitions.
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate design programmes - experience with MS Project and Primavera would be advantageous
- Experience with Risk and Opportunity identification and Mitigation
- Proven ability to coordinate between different stakeholders
- Proven ability to prepare detailed design briefs to designers and subcontractors
- Skilled presenter both verbally and visually using software and hand drawing skills
- Revit is advantageous and a high level of CAD skill
- Highly computer literate, skilled in Microsoft Office and Adobe/Affinity Suite applications
- Good proficiency in other language will be highly valued
Your qualifications and experience
- Ideally an Architectural or Engineering background
- Broad experience in design management of a variety of large scale, multidisciplinary and complex projects simultaneously at all stages
- Experience of working within the UK Building Regulations
- Working knowledge of UK Building Systems, Regulations and construction types
- Working knowledge of town planning procedures
- Proven experience of working Internationally is highly valued
- Proven extensive experience in Design and Design Management
Experience in working in a broad range of sectors – with particular emphasis on Aviation and Rail Projects, Business Space projects Advanced Tech projects (incl data centres) Please click above for a full job description.
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer with inclusive and accessible recruitment processes. Please contact us if you need any support in making your application.
Our Diversity is our strength. We celebrate our differences and we come together to listen, explore and create. We want to nurture talent regardless of background and location. We particularly encourage applicants from communities under-represented in the profession.