We are a world-class practice, built on a culture of inclusion. Join our team and you’ll encounter 33 nationalities. We speak 25 languages and in age from 72 to 21. Half of our Operations Management Board are female.
We believe design in all its forms has the potential to transform. This is a belief that runs through every area of our business, at every level.
So you’ll find us provoking some intense debates. And promoting that same rigorous approach across the industry.
You’ll also find the same level of commitment to social occasions and charity events.
Our recent accolades:
- Top 100 global practice
- AJ100 10th biggest in the UK
- AJ100 Practice of the Year (Finalist) in 2017, 2016, 2013
- AJ100 Employer of the Year (Finalist) in 2013
- AJ100 Best Place to Work - Scotland (Winner) in 2014
- AJ100 Best Place to Work - Wales (Winner) in 2013, 2012, 2011
- AJ100 Best Place to Work - London and the South East (Finalist) in 2009
- Building Magazine’s Practice of the Year (Finalist) in 2016 and 2010
- Mix Interior Design Practice (Finalist) in 2008
- FX Interior Design Practice (Winner) in 2008
- Top 50 Employers - Building Magazine in 2018, 2017, 2016