We are proud to have a place on the Architectural Design Services (ADS) Framework for education, social care and community projects - available for use by public sector and any public funded clients in London.
The Architect Design Services (ADS) framework was developed to address the design needs of local authorities, registered social landlords, tenant management organisations, ALMOs and other public sector or public funded clients within the Greater London region.
Launched in May 2020 by LHC and Southwark Council, the ADS comprises seven Lots covering an extensive number of sectors.
The framework is being delivered by 110 of the best architectural practices. They also include a new generation of designers who haven’t been accepted on to frameworks before.
Who will use this framework?
LHC is promoting the ADS Framework to the following clients:
- Local authorities and any subsidiaries and joint-venture council organisations
- Registered social landlords
- Tenant management organisations
- Arm’s-length management organisations
- Health authorities, councils, boards and trusts
- Publicly-funded schools
- Universities, colleges and further education establishments
- Police forces and fire and rescue services
- Registered charities
Find out more information here.